Thursday, December 22, 2011

Stuff Chase says, and a bonus Addison quote

Chase to the Librarian, who asked what he wanted from Santa: "Big Papa got me a DONKEY for Christmas. Yep, he did."

Chase, while watching a home movie of baby Carter: "That's when you weren't old, Mom."

Addison at bedtime, said: "Maybe when I am 45, I will have to get up in the middle of the night to give you medicine, 'cuz you will be old."

Daddy: "Chase, what should we get Mom for Christmas?"
Chase: "New Underwear"

While learning he could ride in the truck cart at HyVee, Chase said, "This is the happiest day of my whole entire life!"

During a temper tantrum because Mom made him leave his blanket at home for the 10 minute car ride to get his siblings from school...."I haven't seen my blanket for years and years!" (More like seconds and seconds, but who's counting?)

2 comments:

Danielle said...

This made me laugh!! They are so, so cute!!!

Alice said...

Where did that new underwear comment come from? Does he help you fold the laundry or something? ;-) I'm looking forward to seeing that donkey.